[Xmca-l] Re: Nissen on working with youth

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 10 21:45:01 PST 2015

Very interesting, Larry. So some ideas are tracking here.

Concerning:

He points out that within a Bahktinian perspective znachenie [meaning] is
the *arena* for the evolution of the opposition between the I/you.

And not from a Vygotskian perspective? Do Bakhtin and Voloshinov part ways
here?
I am pre-occupied with a series of other tasks and cannot turn back to
these texts
at present but am reading the discussion with a lot of interest and doing
my best to keep up.
mike