[Xmca-l] Re: good article attached

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Mon Feb 9 13:24:32 PST 2015

Right Annalisa,
The reason for my last posting is because there is an error about "student
centeredness" in both Freire and Vygotsky's work.
In the case of Freire,  some wrongly believe that there is no structured
learning or that in the case of Vygotsky, just
putting the chairs in a circle does not mean that a ZPD is created.
RL

--

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.*Associate Professor
Social Foundations of Education