[Xmca-l] Re: NEW SWEDISH MA IN PEREZHIVANIE

Rod Parker-Rees R.Parker-Rees@plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Dec 7 00:44:16 PST 2015

Many thanks for passing this on, Jay.

We have been struggling to set up an international masters programme but the fees we have to charge make it difficult to get the numbers we need. This will be very attractive to some of our students as EU citizens pay no tuition fees in Sweden.

All the best,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces+rod.parker-rees=plymouth.ac.uk@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces+rod.parker-rees=plymouth.ac.uk@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Jay Lemke
Sent: 07 December 2015 03:51
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] NEW SWEDISH MA IN PEREZHIVANIE

Hi to all. Not been active on xmca for quite a while, and will take a bit to catch up. If that's even possible!

Meanwhile, I forward greetings from recent LCHC alum Robert Lecusay, now working with Monica Nilsson and others in Sweden on early childhood development, emotion, perezhivanie at very early ages, etc.

They are also offering a new MA (in English) focused on the Swedish approach to early childhood (daycare and education combined), with an emphasis on play, ZPDs, emotion and learning, etc.

Here is a link, and I will forward a brochure (1MB) separately.

https://ju.se/en/study-at-ju/our-programmes/master/educare-the-swedish-preschool-model.html

Robert's current email is:

robert.lecusay@ju.se

Jay Lemke