[Xmca-l] NEW SWEDISH MA IN PEREZHIVANIE

Jay Lemke lemke.jay@gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:51:19 PST 2015

Hi to all. Not been active on xmca for quite a while, and will take a bit
to catch up. If that's even possible!

Meanwhile, I forward greetings from recent LCHC alum Robert Lecusay, now
working with Monica Nilsson and others in Sweden on early childhood
development, emotion, perezhivanie at very early ages, etc.

They are also offering a new MA (in English) focused on the Swedish
approach to early childhood (daycare and education combined), with an
emphasis on play, ZPDs, emotion and learning, etc.

Here is a link, and I will forward a brochure (1MB) separately.

https://ju.se/en/study-at-ju/our-programmes/master/educare-the-swedish-preschool-model.html

Robert's current email is:

robert.lecusay@ju.se

Jay Lemke