[Xmca-l] Re: Is this good news for us? Should we comment?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 28 11:01:32 PDT 2015

Yes, this article on non-replicability also appeared on the first page of
the NY Times. And the failure of psychologists to take context seriously,
and to use as "measures" indicators that have low-to-no ecological
validity.

Note also the topics included in the re-view.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch