[Xmca-l] Re: Referential Realism and Gesture

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:42:36 PDT 2015

Greg,

The "spirit" of honouring the agency of artifacts is such a radical
departure from our current notions of common sense. I am sending a long [90
minute conversation] that develops a profound deepening of this notion to
go "beneath" notions of naturalism/ecology to embrace a multitude of
agencies/spirits.

It challenges the taken for granted notions of the "anthropology" as it
"morphs" beyond its current borders.

http://www.ikebarberlearningcentre.ubc.ca/latour/.

Larry

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Greg Thompson <
<http://www.ikebarberlearningcentre.ubc.ca/latour/>greg.a.thompson@gmail.com