[Xmca-l] Re: Referential Realism and Gesture

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:45:12 PDT 2015

Larry,
Yes, I think that "intersubjectivity" is nice, but it has it's limits.
Latour had a nice article in MCA simply titled "On Interobjectivity" that
pushed a bit beyond the limits of "intersubjectivity".
I've attached it (figured it was "old" enough to share - hope nobody comes
after me...).
-greg