[Xmca-l] Re: Fun &Games

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:34:47 PDT 2015

Mike,
I think David was just having a little fun with your post.

But seriously (i.e., no fun ;-( ), I'm wondering a bit about what "fun" is?
How do you define it? Are you defining it Justice Potter
Stewart--pornography style? (Okay, now I'm having fun!).

So what is it?

And, more importantly, are we having fun (yet)?

-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology