[Xmca-l] Re: Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Alamagordo, Bikini. A reflective experience

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:23:07 PDT 2015

The picture of the cake reminded me of this article that displays how
Hiroshima was picked up for destruction:
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/08/hiroshima-nagasaki-atomic-bomb-anniversary/400448/
It reminded me of the notion of banality of evil. The phrase "the devil is
in the details" apply awfully here.
David