[Xmca-l] FW: Recruit Reviewers

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Mon Aug 10 03:17:47 PDT 2015

For those of you interested in participating in the academic review process, here's an opportunity (tho just about any journal would love additional reviewers as well). p

From: res@ccsenet.org [mailto:res@ccsenet.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 9:44 PM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: Recruit Reviewers

Dear Peter Smagorinsky,

I am Paige Dou, the editorial assistant of Review of European Studies. Review of European Studies is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Canadian Center of Science and Education and can be found both online and in print. The journal publishes research papers covering these subjects: culture, history, art, sociology, religion, politics, laws, education, psychology and economics, etc.

Review of European Studies has been accepted by SciVerse Scopus. Recently, we receive more submissions than before, so we are recruiting reviewers for the journal now. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at http://www.ccsenet.org/reviewer and e-mail the completed application form to res@ccsenet.org<mailto:res@ccsenet.org>.

We would appreciate it if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Paige Dou
Editorial Assistant
Review of European Studies
Canadian Center of Science and Education
Add: 1120 Finch Avenue West, Suite 701-309, Toronto, ON., M3J 3H7, Canada
Tel: 1-416-642-2606 ext.230
Fax: 1-416-208-2608
E-mail: res@ccsenet.org<mailto:res@ccsenet.org>
Website: http://www.ccsenet.org/res