[Xmca-l] Re: Hiroshima and us

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:08:20 PDT 2015

These pictures from Hiroshima after the bombing are a reminder of why we
don't need to make agreements about nuclear bombs or who has a right to
possess them or who hasn't but ban them entirely across the world. None
civilized nation should possess the ability to use one ever again.
www.slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2015/08/06/history_of_hiroshima_panoramic_photographs_of_the_ruins_after_the_atomic.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top