[Xmca-l] Re: Help with Russian translation

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:01:53 PDT 2015

Andy,
Sorry, I am absolutely unqualified to translate this! But I am wondering if the “life projects” Vygotsky had in mind were akin to what Vera John-Steiner has called in her book Creative Collaboration “network of enterprises” and what you call “life projects” in your intro the recent book on collaborative projects that you edited and to which Vera has contributed. I doubt this helps with the translation, but I am hoping that I am on the right path to understanding the passage.
Henry