[Xmca-l] Re: Watch ""You Can Replace Property, You Can’t Replace a Life": Voices of the Unheard in the Baltimore Streets" on YouTube

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:19:20 PDT 2015

Here is a link in the first minute or so it has the original video of Gray
with what looks to be severely broken legs being dragged into a police van
despite being implored by bystanders to get medical help:

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/4/23/running_while_black_protests_swell_over

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.