[Xmca-l] Re: The history of science fiction and imagined worlds

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:10:40 PDT 2014

Just trying to keep some minimum level of continuity in the discussions,
Greg. Maybe its just my problem alone, but I think one or two others suffer
from the same difficulties.

My intention is to watch both and consider them together. If that's a
mistake, my loss! I do not watch TED talks as a general rule, but when they
are specifically called out by xmca members as relevant, seems like a
relatively painless way to figure out what other participants in the
discussion are trying to communicate.

Easier than reading, for example, *Who's Asking*?  !! :-)))

Rockin chair mike

Thanks