[Xmca-l] Re: The history of science fiction and imagined worlds

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 23 17:59:33 PDT 2014

I thought the other tread involved imagination as a central component, Greg.
So not clear why this is a distraction. (Or am i in the wrong conversation
here?).

Can you find the Haight TED talk that was recommended to us? Perhaps the
two talks will aid the discussion.
mike

--

Development and Evolution are both ... "processes of construction and re-
construction in which heterogeneous resources are contingently but more or