[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] NOUN Database 2.0

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:56:30 PDT 2014

On 23 September 2014 17:46, mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone "here" have an interest in this data base? If so, it would be
> very interesting to know who's asking? Who is being asked?

" it is important to have good experimental control, which can be difficult
when studying word learning and categorization because children have so
much out-of-lab experience with words and objects."  (
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/wordlab/noun)

On the subject of databases/archives is anyone aware of collections of
video footage of classroom activity (longitudinal would be ideal)?

Best,
Huw