[Xmca-l] Re: in the eye of the beholder

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Sep 22 17:31:49 PDT 2014

Exactly, Huw. But I am interested in the change!
You expressed that change on the passive voice. But it was an active
struggle to change that concept. It's object was a concept which was
*contrary* to conventional wisdom. ANL's AT is ok before and after a
revolution but fails to understand the overthrow of the former and its
replacement by another.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/