[Xmca-l] Re: mediate perception and direct perception

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 17 16:07:43 PDT 2014

Sounds like Novalis was cribbing from the writings of the Wizard of the 5th
Dimension, Greg. And of course, the stramge-->familiar to familiar-strange
dynamic is the ritual rite of passage in anthropology, or it was until both
the familiar and the unfamiliar became so strange.
mike

Overall-- Isn't it just common sense that one cannot get a full
understanding of a system one is a consituent part of? Passim the
discussion of Shotter and others - reality overflows our attempts to
understand it.

Strange isn't it?
mike

--

Development and Evolution are both ... "processes of construction and re-
construction in which heterogeneous resources are contingently but more or