[Xmca-l] Re: CHAT Discourse

Lisa Yamagata-Lynch lisayl@utk.edu
Mon Sep 15 08:04:10 PDT 2014

Why is it that we came to what David stated as:

Generally, we CHATters do not "collaborate and argue over facts." We are
engaged in making endless theoretical elaborations, distinctions, and
qualifications almost completely detached from empirical specifics.

Lisa Yamagata-Lynch, Associate Professor           Educational Psychology
and Counseling
http://www.lisayamagatalynch.net/                         A532 Bailey
Education Complex
IT Online Program Coordinator                              University of
Tennessee
http://itonline.utk.edu/
Knoxville, TN 37996
https://www.facebook.com/utkitonline                    Phone: 865-974-7712