[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:37:45 PDT 2014

Thanks for bringing the Highlander Center topic up, Andy.

In addition to thinking about Peg's comment, one of things that struck me
was the accord with Lefebvre's ideas in the production of space, i.e. new
social relations calling for a new space.

Best,
Huw