[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky ["Sense and meaning" really means consciousness, which really means intellectualism]

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Tue Oct 28 09:40:04 PDT 2014

Lubomir, I think this is a very helpful characterization. I think it also fits very well with the "plump materialism" that Latour spells out, and that I would attribute to SV.

Martin