[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [[The fallacy of word-meaning]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:09:10 PDT 2014

Your point about the situation changing as a result of child's response to
it (presumably conditioned by its interpretation and accompanying
perezhivanie) seems well taken, Julian.
mike