[Xmca-l] Re: Gendered Access in Crafting and Electronics Practices

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:56:43 PDT 2014

Karen--- I am familiar of course with the notion of artifacts, but I am not
familiar with
Rowsell and Pahl's sedimented identities and artifactual literacies. Could
you provide a link or a reference? The phrase has me wondering what a
non-artifactual literacy would be.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.