[Xmca-l] Re: Gendered Access in Crafting and Electronics Practices

Kylie Peppler kpeppler@indiana.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:41:57 PDT 2014

Thanks Andy! We're excited to discuss with the community and would welcome
any comments/questions on this emerging line of research!
Kylie

---
Kylie A. Peppler
Assistant Professor of Learning Sciences
Indiana University | School of Education
1900 E 10th Street | Eigenmann 528 | Bloomington | IN | 47406 | 812.856.8381