[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Oct 21 01:13:02 PDT 2014

On closer reading of your message, Annalisa, I see that in (3), you do
write on the understanding that the difference in UoA relates to a
difference in what is to be analysed.
As David pointed out, LSV's paper is a pair with one on heredity,
tackling the problem of the development of the personality, is it
environment or heredity. He says that perezhivanija are the units for
this problem.
I think ANL says contrariwise that it is activity that is the appopriate
unit, but honestly, he doesn't really confront the idea of unit here, I
think.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/