[Xmca-l] Re: Doctoral Theses and autobiography

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:23:18 PDT 2014

If you're studying Vygotsky or any significant theory pertaining to the
social sciences (in the UK), then you'll more like be fighting through.
Because so much of PhD social science is streamlined through "qualitative"
and "quantitative" "methods" that skirt anything troublesome like theory.

Best,
Huw