[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis? LSV versus ANL

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 17 17:22:20 PDT 2014

David-- Since you have the Russian text, could you send a note with the
Russian for this passage?:

*Among these conditions, he encounters the fact of language, which is the
medium of the “spiritual relations” established with it and constitutes an
essential condition for the development of his social and intellectual
consciousness. *

Its as if culture is being turned into spirit and then called idealism and
used as a very material hammer.

mike

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.