[Xmca-l] Re: Ernst Boesch

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:39:43 PDT 2014

David--- I found the source, and it is indeed in German. Check the Oxford
Handbook of Culture and Psychology on Amazon and type in Boesch (1971). Its
all German to me! I have a quest out for the reference.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.