[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis?

Robyn Babaeff robyn.babaeff@monash.edu
Mon Oct 13 04:41:13 PDT 2014

Just thinking out loud here!!!!, but could the dialectic involving
perezhivanie be an internal one between the affective-cognitive connection?
As social mediation occurs cognitive conceptualising moves into a different
realm, but perhaps does not sync with the internal affective position of
the moment in time.  This could also occur vice-versa where there is
emotive movement but the thinking is opposing the feeling. Then as the
cognitive-affective sync - the overall transformation occurs from the
internal crisis of disconnected affective-cognitive.  As the connectedness
takes place the growth/change develops???? And in turn
motive/action/subjective situating is in transforming motion.

--
*Robyn Babaeff*