[Xmca-l] Re: how to broaden/enliven the xmca discussion

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 16:09:04 PDT 2014

On 11 October 2014 22:34, Dr. Paul C. Mocombe <pmocombe@mocombeian.com>
wrote:

> The statement speaks to this overemphasis in psychology between
> continuity, culture, and the agent of culture.  I have not come across many
> writings in this group who celebrate and highlight the discontinuity as
> deleuze and guattari do.  I may be mistaken...hopes this help.

Paul,

Are you referring to a genetic discontinuity?  If so, can you point me to
paper/chapter?  Sorry if the pointing has already been done.

Best,
Huw