[Xmca-l] Re: how to broaden/enliven the xmca discussion

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:02:36 PDT 2014

Larry,
I'm having a hard time keeping up with you here.
Can you give us a primer on "active" and "passive" orienting as SENS?
I'd love to get to this paper, but it was pretty dense and I'm not sure
that I have the means to bridge to it. Could you help me to make my way
over there?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.