[Xmca-l] Re: how to broaden/enliven the xmca discussion

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 4 21:13:37 PDT 2014

Those certainly seem like lively topics, Andy.

I had in mind specifically topics that are on peoples' minds that go U
discussed. I hope that the time spent at ISCAR produces a shower of
interesting ideas. Isn't that the object of such gatherings?  (Whatever
object means!).  :-). The Nardi and Kaptelinin chapter on basics of AT is
one good source, but it seems the problem is intractable!

Mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.