[Xmca-l] Re: Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Nov 29 22:12:28 PST 2014

Dear Ulvi,

Thank you for your post, which for me is like a single bird singing on a branch of its own (on this list). I do not know about Zoya, but I am curious to learn more.

I fear that there has been silence to your post because it is a holiday weekend here in the US and most are with their families eating and eating and eating. Did I mention they are eating?

So I am crafting a quick reply so you know at least your post was noticed!

I believe myself that there _is_ one big happiness for all, so this resonated for me very, very much.

What are your pressing questions in this regard? That is: in regard of Zoya's life? in regard to analysis of child development?

Would you describe for me more fully the scope of your interest and inquiry?

Kindest regards,

Annalisa

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Ulvi İçil <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 3:30 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

Just a curiosity for the contuinity of past and present across generations:

Anyone who heard about Zoya, died on 29th November 1942, against Nazis.

For me , she is rather, in the context of this xmca group, an issue on the
human development of a Soviet child and young for highest ideals.

For instance, as a child, she asks to a writer:
"Is there not a big, one common happiness for all?"

I think this is a great question across all ages of humanity eternally.

She decides that this common happiness is the land of Soviets.

I am interested on the life, rather than death of her, as an analysis of a
child and youth development issue.

Best,
Ulvi