[Xmca-l] Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:30:55 PST 2014

Just a curiosity for the contuinity of past and present across generations:

Anyone who heard about Zoya, died on 29th November 1942, against Nazis.

For me , she is rather, in the context of this xmca group, an issue on the
human development of a Soviet child and young for highest ideals.

For instance, as a child, she asks to a writer:
"Is there not a big, one common happiness for all?"

I think this is a great question across all ages of humanity eternally.

She decides that this common happiness is the land of Soviets.

I am interested on the life, rather than death of her, as an analysis of a
child and youth development issue.

Best,
Ulvi