[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:52:56 PST 2014

And speaking of constitution, there will be another interesting panel at
the American Anthropological Association meetings in DC next week. The
panel is on the "other" cultural psychologist, Rick Shweder's work and it
addresses the mutual constitution of culture and psyche. Here is a sentence
from the panel description:

"Richard Shweder has encouraged colleagues and students to examine the ways
in which “culture and psyche…make each other up,” neither being prior to
nor independent of the other, and has called such a project Cultural
Psychology."

Again, if there are any anthropologists on this list that will be at the
meetings, drop me a line.

-greg

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--