[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:49:17 PST 2014

Martin, thanks for the reading on constitution. Very interesting how people
come at even these very reduced questions (i.e., mathematically
operationalized) find incredible complexity. (see my other post - Physics
and Psychology - for a similar Physics parallel).

With regard to that check - "check's in the mail".

-greg

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.