[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:41:09 PST 2014

A small point, perhaps: "Consciousness is materially constituted".

Stating that "consciousness is matter (or material)" is rather like saying
that a square is matter as opposed to saying that a square is a rectangle,
unless of course one intends to assert that consciousness is the entirety
of matter.

Best,
Huw