[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:45:08 PST 2014

Greg, with you I would like to read Martin's paper. The theme of
constitution and cause but also the theme of constitution and construction.
The rudimentary forms through constitutive means being "higher"

Also seems related to the the reflections on "immediate and mediate. Will
listen in to the next installment of "our" thought