[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:25:43 PST 2014

Martin,
$20K question:
Is consciousness (or whatever term you would prefer - btw, what term would
you prefer?) "internally constituted" or "externally constituted"?

Also, would you be willing to share the paper of which you speak? Or at
least the citation?
-greg

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--