[Xmca-l] Re: Objectivity of mathematics

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:20:09 PST 2014

*spontaneously* [bracketed]
 In the nonlinear way that meaning develops, I groked it
[and THIS PROCESS this *groking* is possibly abductive, rather than
deductive or inductive] - LP]

and I could have, at that  moment, explained why on xmca.

Mike, this process [groking] emerging prior to explaining IS *imaginal* and
has qualities which are central to composing meaning - *spontaneously*
Larry