[Xmca-l] Re: Objectivity of mathematics

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:02:27 PST 2014

Mike and Huw,
Something else just occurred to me. This gap. I asked Vera about creativity and simulation. She said the difference was in the creative “leap”, something not present when the mind (the subject?) “simulates” a real world event. Does the gap involve a leap? Does this have anything to do with Pierce’s abduction?
Henry