[Xmca-l] Re: sociocultural theory and poetry writing, learning, and teaching

Frederick van Amstel usabilidoido@gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:00:08 PST 2014

Hello Peter!
Vygotsky himself has a lengthy article about that. I like especially the
discussion of the experience of Tostoy in writing a theater piece with
children from a poor community.

Vygotsky, Lev Semenovich. "Imagination and creativity in childhood." *Journal
of Russian and east European psychology* 42.1 (2004): 7-97.

Cheers,

--

.
.{ Frederick van Amstel }.