[Xmca-l] Re: sociocultural theory and poetry writing, learning, and teaching

Shirin Vossoughi shirinvossoughi@gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:31:13 PST 2014

Hi Peter,
Denise Pacheco wrote her dissertation on teaching & learning poetry with
5th graders using a socio-cultural lens. Her email address is: Denise
Pacheco <denise.pacheco9@gmail.com>
Best,
Shirin