[Xmca-l] Re: L2

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Mon Nov 3 06:20:40 PST 2014

To me, one important question would be what SCT is able to tell us about instruction in L2, over and above instruction in general.

Carol, I think I explained that this weekend I have had online access to no more than abstracts, except for two chapters that I already had on hand, and which I was referring to. However, if an article contains a bright new idea it really ought to be in the abstract, no?

Martin