[Xmca-l] Re: units of mathematics education

Ed Wall ewall@umich.edu
Sat Nov 1 19:12:32 PDT 2014

Larry

       In the early grades most of the symbols are figural (1 especially although I've seen teachings treat the other recounting numbers in a figural fashion) as are things, for instance, like vertical addition. Perhaps you had something else in mind?

Ed