[Xmca-l] Re: discussing "Posing the question"

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:28:04 PDT 2014

Rolff,

I wonder if you have seen the cover of Ian Hodder's book Entanglements?
http://narratingwaste.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/review-of-ian-hodders-entangled-an-archaeology-of-the-relationships-between-humans-and-things/

It seems nearly perfect for your project - would only be better if the
museum goer in the picture was actually entangled in the webs...

And btw, I too am interested in Jen's question.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor