[Xmca-l] Re: Intellect and consciousness

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Fri May 23 08:43:42 PDT 2014

I have in fact been reading Alex's book, Larry.

I recommend strongly his chapters on Tool and Symbol and Language and
Thought.

Especially the former I found to be unusually well presented in ways that
helped me.

The future that Alex was pointing towards looks a good deal like what
became the concerns of the Comm department here at UCSD - a combination of
humanities, social sciences, and arts with mediation as its central
organizing concept.

If some group of xmca-ites would like to jointly read a chapter or two, I
would be glad to join in.

mike​