[Xmca-l] Re: Heidegger's Notebooks Renew Focus on Anti-Semitism - NYTimes.com

David Preiss daviddpreiss@gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:46:02 PDT 2014

Greg,
Why for you "the antisemitism concern with Heidegger seems to be more problematic than the anti-African concern". Could you please clarify?
Thanks!
David

>>> www.readingroomcurriculum.com