[Xmca-l] Re: poverty/class

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Mar 21 05:35:24 PDT 2014

Yes, it seems to me that the burgeoning inequality created by
neoliberalism is a situation crying out for imaginative social
entrepreneurship, i.e., social movement building. It is good to hear
that the 1/99 protests have generated talk about inequality, but that in
itself does not create a solution, does it?
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/