[Xmca-l] Re: Public Academics and its risks

JAG joe.glick@gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:03:22 PDT 2014

The Shotter article is labeled a "first draft" dated 2006. Has it been
published to anyone's knowledge? If so, where?

Although this seems of a piece with his other writings the latest
bibliographic reference in this paper to Shotter's other writings is 1997 -
and this is, indeed, the latest dated reference to anyone - except for a
reference to Shotter (in press) in the notes - note 31 - but no
bibliographic clue to its whereabouts.

On his website an article which might be the one referenced is indicated as
to appear in the "Journal of Collaborative Practices" - no date.*

* (tracked it down - Issue 3 of that journal - 2012).